Thursday 9 January 2014

Interview with GPA, author of "Revenge of the Orgasm"

Today I'd like welcome James Gordon aka G.P.A.(Greatest Poet Alive), author of "Revenge of the Orgasm" to the Thursday interview. Before we get started, a quick intro!


G.P.A. (Greatest Poet Alive) is the author of four books of Poetry (The Confessional Heart of a Man, The Book of 24 Orgasms, The Mind of a Poetic Unsub, and Revenge of the Orgasm), contributed to several anthologies, and has released one cd (The G.P.A. Experience). He is the winner of the Moth Storytelling Slam, Poetry Pentathlon, and Black Essence Award, as well as having been nominate Poet of the Year for three years and Book of the Year twice. Currently, G.P.A. has added acting to his resume with two movies (Persian Version and Animals) and television shows (Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, and Mind Games). G.P.A. proudly claims Chicago as his home


OK - HERE WE GO !!



No.1 Would you break the law to save a loved one? .. why? 
I would gladly break the law to save a loved because they would do it for me. Also, you’re supposed to do anything for love. Not a hard choice at all.

No.2 What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is simply the statement of being here, breathing, eyes blinking,etc, while truly living is embracing every moment that you’re allowed to breathe a breath. It is for me writing, performing, running and playing with Scooter the Beagle, talking and laughing with my family, boarding a plane, hearing her moan my name, cheering for the Chicago Bears…all of that for me is truly living!!

 No.3 What motivates you to write? 
To be the best ever and the purging of thoughts and feelings inside of me motivates me to write

No.4 Why do humans want children?
 Humans want children to leave a legacy behind and also to give someone better than they had.

No.5 What was the biggest challenge in creating your book "Revenge of the Orgasm" ?
 I did it by myself besides the cover (Kottyn Campbell). This was difficult because I didn't have a clue how to do it. Sure, I can get it copyrighted and purchase my ISBN, but beyond that…Plus, it was a bit of risk because the way I write erotica is different from others. I've actually done what I've written about.

No.6 What is the most important thing you have learned in life so far? Ignore what people say, unless your safety or a loved one’s or the gain of money is involved.

No.7 How did you come up with the title "Revenge of the Orgasm" ?
I thought of Revenge of the Sith and just substituted Orgasm for Sith

No.8 How do you handle personal criticism? 
If it is constructive and with merit, I handle it better than the alternative. Otherwise, I'm hitting the ignore button

No.9 Why should people read your book? 
It is an arousing autobiography that paints pictures placing the reader in the respective scenarios. Plus, I become a bit more famous and closer to immortality with each read.

No.10 Why is there something rather than nothing? 
There is not true nothingness until we are gone. But even then, there is something. Isn't it?



Thanks GPA for taking the time to answer my questions & the best of luck with your new book! 
Check out his new book "Revenge of the Orgasm" on




As you are driving, your body involuntarily jumps. Sweat begins on your forehead and appears on your body, even though it is the middle of Winter. Inside of your left thigh, there is a tapping that is not harmful but noticeable. And you begin to wonder if sanity has departed or control of your motor skills is no longer your own. Then, the epiphany becomes clear. This is Revenge of the Orgasm.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment