Thursday 12 March 2015

Renee Marski.

Today I'd like to welcome Renee Marski, author of  “The Murder in Stall #4” to The Thursday Interview. Before we get started, a quick intro!

My name is Renee Marski and I’m a newly published author. I have been writing since I was a kid, but about a year ago, after a friend published some of his work, I realized that I could achieve my dream and publish too. And so I did. I am a veterinary assistant by day, and a writer by night. I love to share my stories and tell people about what I’m currently working on. And I’m always open to suggestions and ideas.

OK - HERE WE GO !!  

No.1 Would you break the law to save a loved one? .. why?
Of course I would. When you love someone, you would do anything for them. The real question should be, would I break the law if they deserved what they were getting?

No.2 What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
The difference between living and being truly alive is easy. If you’re just living, you’re only here, you aren’t contributing or bettering yourself. Being truly alive is experiencing life, jumping out of planes, taking chances and risks.

No.3 What motivates you to write?
My motivation for writing is my love of books. I have always loved to read and being able to share the stories in my head has always been a dream of mine. Actually getting to do so has been an amazing experience.

No.4 Why do humans want children?
Humans have children for many reasons, not all of them good. Some because they have an inherent need, others because they love kids. Some people have children for the money they think they’ll get because they have kids. I want children because I have always loved children and want to share my world with them.
No.5 What was the biggest challenge in creating your book “The Murder in Stall #4” ?

The biggest challenge for me is ending the story. I have a hard time letting go and it’s even worse when I’m so attached to my characters. It’s really hard to say goodbye when I feel like they’re a part of my family.

No.6 What is the most important thing you have learned in life so far?
The most important thing I have learned so far is that if you don’t take chances, you’ll always regret not doing so. Live life to the fullest, and experience as many things as you can.

No.7 How did you come up with the title “The Murder in Stall #4” ?
I came up with the title “The Murder in Stall #4” pretty easily. The whole book is a murder mystery and I wanted it to be pretty obvious right off the bat where the murder took place.

No.8 How do you handle personal criticism?
I handle it pretty well. I’m always looking to improve my writing. I take suggestions and put them into practice in my next book. I can only get better from here. Believing that I’m perfect is not smart at all.

No.9 Why should people read your books?
People should read my book because it’s new and exciting and will keep you guessing the whole time. It will captivate you and keep you turning that page.

No.10 Why is there something rather than nothing?
There is something because obviously something wanted to exist. Like there is a story because I wanted to tell it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions & the best of luck with your new book! 
Check out  “The Murder in Stall #4” " on


The Murder in Stall #4 is a book about a high school senior living in a new town. She doesn’t know anyone and her sister and her do not get along. She soon learns of a tragedy that shook the town several years ago and takes it upon herself to solve it. Can she solve the murder before the killer strikes again?

No comments:

Post a Comment